VMware Cloud Automation: Design and Deploy Fast Track [V6.0]
This training course focuses on designing and deploying an enterprise cloud by using a distributed architecture deployment of VMware vRealize Automation.
The lecture and labs concentrate on designing an enterprise cloud architecture and the effective implementation of a vRealize Automation distributed deployment according to VMware recommended best practices.
The objectives are:
- Understand and apply enterprise design principles
- Design and deploy a tiered VMware vSphere® resource architecture for CPU, storage, and network resources, including VMware NSX
- Design and deploy a certificate authority and single sign-on architecture to support the enterprise cloud architecture
- Design and deploy an authority architecture of roles for an enterprise cloud
- Design and deploy a tenant and business group architecture for an enterprise cloud
- Design and deploy standard machines and multimachine templates to support your tenant and business group architecture
- Design and deploy blueprints, services, and entitlements to support your enterprise cloud
- Design and deploy approval workflows and lifecycles to work in your enterprise cloud authority architecture
- Design and deploy build profiles and customizations
- Design and deploy VMware vRealize Orchestrator workflows to support the automation of vSphere tasks
- Understand VMware vCloud Air integration and when to use cloud bursting
- Understand VMware vRealize Business cost structure design and integration with vRealize Automation
- Understand the location and identity of all log files that relate to vRealize Automation troubleshooting
VMware vSphere: Design and Deploy Fast Track [V6]
This extended-hours training course equips you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to design and deploy a VMware vSphere 6.0 virtual infrastructure. You follow a proven approach to design and deploy a virtualization solution that is available, scalable, manageable, and secure.
This course discusses the benefits and risks of available design alternatives and provides information to support making sound design decisions.
In this course, you practice your design skills by working with peers on a design project. You also deploy components of a completed vSphere design.
The objectives are:
- Assess the business and application requirements of the current environment
- Understand and apply a framework to a design
- Analyze design choices and best-practice recommendations
- Design and deploy the core management infrastructure for an enterprise
- Design and deploy the virtual data center for an enterprise
- Design and deploy the compute infrastructure for an enterprise
- Design and deploy the storage and networking infrastructures for an enterprise
- Design and deploy virtual machines to run applications in a vSphere infrastructure
- Design and deploy security, management, and recoverability features for an enterprise